Question
Posted by: Dogs | 2008/07/01

What the ...?!?

I have been living in my little rented flat for nearly three years and it has been bliss. I went throught a difficult time in my life with depression. A few months ago some people moved in to a duplex appartment next to our block and they have 3 little yapping dogs. I cannot cope anymore - these dogs are barking and barking. When the owners come home - can be 5pm; 10h30pm; 1:00 am the dogs go balistic. I live two stories high so the sound travels up. And I like to sleep with my balcony door open so that I can have fresh air to breath at night.

I was sick at home the other day, and the dogs barked and barked - the whole day!!

I AM GOING OUT OF MY MIND.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a doglover so don't know what to do about it, but all I know it is really disturbing my peace.

Does anyone have any suggestions.

Check two things. Firstly, doesn't the Body Corporate have rules about animals and their control and not allowing these to be a nuisance to others ? Secondly, I wonder whether animal welfare organizations might be concerned about dogs which sound as though they must be desperately lonely and bored all day, and perhaps neglected ?