Question
Posted by: Diva | 2010/01/08

What that Sound!?!?!

Dear Proffessor.
I'  dont like what my child does she is sucking her nostrils and is making a noise like she is snorring. While doing this she rubs her nose severely as if there is something inside which irrites her nostrils. Is this somekind of Allergy or what?!?!

She doesn'  do this durring the day and is not doing this in her sleeping - she will get up during the night and carry on this sh'  t!!! -(

Or you guys ca you get what I mean and be able to assist !!

Diva

It is possible that an allergy is causing the irritation but I do suggest that you take her to a child psychiatrist to investigate this behaviour.