Question
Posted by: P | 2009-03-07

What symptoms are these?

Today the weather was nice (plus 14) after a few very cold days (around -10). So I played with the kids on the playground, even played football and all. I sweated a lot and felt hot, which is normal. And, as it usually happens to me on warm days, I got a terrible headache. The only thing is that I have no idea why this happens. I get tired fast on warm days, always get a strong headache, don' t have any appetite and almost no hunger and want to drink water all the time and my mouth is dry anyway. What does this mean? Is this because I' m dehydrated or why does this happen? Does the same happen to most people?

Dear P

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It sounds like symptoms of dehydration but I suggest that you consult your doctor for blood tests and a full examination to exclude any underlying pathology and to set your mind at ease. Also have yourself tested for diabetes or an abnormal thyroid count.

1
Posted by: Kim | 2009-03-07

Do an HIV Test - Answers might be there.

Reply to Kim