Posted by: Lulu | 2012-10-18

What started as sinus now its scaring me

Hi doctor please help me, about a month ago travelled alot to places with high pollen and as a sinus suffering person came back with blocked noses,painful and itchy ears and eyes.Took some alllergex and sinutabs but still didnt help a week later went to the doctur who gave me sinucod and injection. Still my sinus was nt opening up but instead both ears got blocked and could hear a little. Went to the Pharmacy got another medication and a nasal spray that helped n open 1 ear which is the left handside but my problem the right hand side ear is still blocked and the neck my tonsil on the right, even the chest. I would like to know what could be wrong with me but the problem I afford to go to the doctor.

Unfortunately, you will have to consult your doctor for an extended course of oral antibiotics and treatment with a corticosteroid, in order to reduce the inflammation, causing the pressure and blockage in your ear.

Posted by: Lulu | 2012-10-25

Thanx Doc I managed to go to the clinic and they gave me anti biotics and am well.

Reply to Lulu