Question
Posted by: lolly | 2008/09/09

what should i think?

whats with men??
My boyfriend is possesive and i am not allowed to have old photos of before we were together on my laptop (he bought for me) pleaseeee thats lame. anyway I got over that and have saved them to disk.
about 6 months ago we were eating take out and his phone was next to me and it rang.... the caller, his EX!! The thing that botherered me about this is she is from Cape Town and he was suppose to be there that weekend, but had to cancel his trip..... umm suspicious, so we fought bout that and he swore he doesnt talk to her and wants nothing to do with her. Then last night while looking for an e-mail on his machine (we work together) what do you know!! theres and e-mail from her, it was a picure of the storms in capetown and no wrighting in the mail but he wrote back.
Tell me im the idiot and jumoing to conclusions, this coming from somone who is possesive and swore he hates his EX???

Haven't you noticed how people are often most critical about faults in other people, which are in fact their own major faults ? Either leave or get into relationship counselling together

3
Posted by: lolly | 2008/09/09

Cyber Shrink, is there anyone you can recomend in the Bryanston area?

Reply to lolly
Posted by: FB | 2008/09/09

You shd always beware of a guy who ' hates'  his ex and runs her down to his current gf (you). He will give you the same bad rep when he is dating the next woman. With guys like that, it is always the woman' s fault. And if she is such a vile thing to him, why does he have her number? Why does she have his email? Why the suspicious cancelling of the trip?

He clearly is still in touch with her. Your man is in touch with the ex he ' HATES' . Does this make even the slightest bit of sense to you?

Secondly, why does he want you to have no history prior to being with him? You can' t even have photos? Were you a nobody before you met him and now you are a somebody? Were you not worth being photographed before and now that you' re his girlfriend, you are? Why is your value wrapped up in him, why must it be linked to him?

A jealous, possesive man is never a compliment to a woman. She shd never interpret it as love. A jealous, possessive man is deeply insecure and insecure men are probably the most dangerous there is. They are the ones most prone to episodes of violence and abuse.

Think very carefully b4 you continue seeing this guy.

FB

Reply to FB
Posted by: Little_Devil | 2008/09/09

Get out!

Reply to Little_Devil