Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2011/02/22

What Should I Do?

What do you do when you just feel like you can''t go on any longer.
The previous post is mine but this has totally nothing to do with anything in that post.
I just get these feelings of wanting to end it all.
At that point I just see no other way out. I just become so sad that there seems like no other option.

I''ve been feeling like this more often than not.
Usually it would be once a month but now it''s more like half the month, there are days were its really bad, where I''d sit and think about how I would do it.
At that point I don''t think about anything/anyone else.

It''s scary because the next day I would feel better and I would think about it and wonder how I could ever have felt like that.
I always used to wonder how people could commit suicide and what they must have been thinking but when I have those days then I know exactly how possible it is.

It''s all so crazy! Just to think the one day I could be feeling like this and even thinking of ways to do it and then the next day or two I would be all fine, then another day or so I''d be feeling mildly so and then a day or two back to the lowest of low.

I’ m sure if anyone even knew that I felt like this they would be shocked, my family , my fiancé , they do not know this side of me as I put on this happy front.
Don’ t get me wrong I do have my happy days, sometimes even when I’ m happy I’ m sad.

How do I work through this? I don’ t want to speak to anyone about it and I don’ t want to see a shrink either as I can’ t bring myself to speak about it.

You seem to be describing a serious, risky, and treatable Depression. Why surrender to it ? Please arrange to see a good local psychiatrist for a proper assessment ( be entirely honest with him about how you have been feeling ) and discuss with him your treatment options.
Now, you say you can't see a shrink because you don't want to speak to anyone about it. I wish I could understand that. Itys like having the most awful toothache and refusing to see a dentist - escept that seeing a shrink really doesn't hurt and brings relief. Please think this over carefully, for your own sake and for the sake of all who love you.

2
Posted by: ? | 2011/02/22

If you will not help yourself how can any one help you?

Reply to ?