Posted by: Marc | 2009-09-25

What should I do

Hi, I have posted here before about probs with hubby. now seems like there is nothing that can be salvaged from our marriage. he has told me that I can leave his house and he can stay alone comfortably and does not need a wife. we don' t relate anymore, he is keeping a chain of galfriends and goes on about it without being discreet. At the same time I have been touch with my high school sweetheart, he is the one who looked me up and we have been in constant communication for the last 6 months via email, he is in Afghan and intends to return home in one or two years permanently, he is coming home for Dec hols and intends to propose. The thing is we are both coming from relationships that did not work, he separated with his wife and I am in this relationship where basically it is up to me...either stay there and be miserable for the rest of my life or move out and continue with my life. I have been able to open up to this guy and told him what transpired in my marriage but he is still not willing to talk about what happened to him. he just says that some pasts are better forgotten. I need to know should I go on and open up more or hold on until he is willing to talk about his experience before I can also let him know everything about me.

Sounds like he's far too immature to be man enough to be a wife, and prefers to play with girls. BE cautious about rushing into another relationship, especally with someone who has also been hurt --- a friendship could b sustaining for both of you, but take your time. And consult a good and nasty lawyer about dealing with your philandering hubby.

Posted by: Samiam | 2009-09-29

Hi Marc,

as for you current husband it looks like he is trying everything in his power to try and get you to leave, and i think you should! if you are unhappy what is keeping you in the relationship? as for highschool sweetheart why are you guys in such a rush to get married? as the Cybershrink said you new to be cautious about rushing into something new. why not date for a while and see how it goes? the last thing you want is rush into another marrige were you are unhappy. anyway just my thoughts:)

samiam out

Reply to Samiam