Question
Posted by: me | 2010/01/20

What position to stimulate mens G-spot

I would like to try stimulating my husbands g-spot (prostate) and would like to know the best postion to be able to do that whilst his penetrating me.

The prostate is situated in anterior wall of the rectum (the wall closest to his tummy) and about 5 cms up. This would be difficult to get to whilst he is penetrating you; so why don't you two play with this together and discover what works best for you? The most practical suggestion I can suggest would probably be for you to be penetrated from the position where you are on top of him and facing his feet so to that you can lean forward and reach his anus. Becareful not to lean too forward as this could hurt his penis and/or the angle of the penetration could hurt you. Also, I make sure that you are aware of how to stimulate the prostate/anal sex safely before attempting from this awkward position.

8
Posted by: Caspian | 2010/01/26

Hey Lady!! - don' t do it!! - You' re gonna land up with tons of shit under your Fingernails!!

Reply to Caspian
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/01/25

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: appie | 2010/01/21

As jou man op sy rug lê  en jy drik jou vinger in sy anus so omtrent 5 cm. druk jou vinger op na sy naaltjie toe jy sal iets hard voel so groot soos ' n neut, dit is sy prostaat. Maseer sy prostaat hy sal wel laat weet as dit lekker voel.

Reply to appie
Posted by: Anon!! | 2010/01/21

Oops sorry.. NOT all wrong...

I agree with Acrobat ... :)

Reply to Anon!!
Posted by: Anon!!! | 2010/01/20

All wrong...
if u go anal with the man ( i mean finger him )... u will find the right spot....
It may not be called a g spot... but its the place for a man,...

Reply to Anon!!!
Posted by: HEy Bana | 2010/01/20

There is no scientific evidence that a female g spot exist now how on earth are you going to find one for men.

Reply to HEy Bana
Posted by: Acrobat | 2010/01/20

I think you should be on top of him and sit upright. Lean back and find the spot behind his scrotum and the start of his anus and massage it gently. What is a turn on is if you can lubricate a finger, keep the nail short, and slip that into his anus as far as you can while still on top of him. When he cums you will feel the throb and that will drive him wild. Try it out and let us know how you got on.

Reply to Acrobat
Posted by: Acrobat | 2010/01/20

Reply to Acrobat