Question
Posted by: Crazy | 2009-09-01

What on EARTH is going on?!

Hi Doc... I am hoping you can help me. I' ve been having issues for about two weeks now and I' ve tried a few things that aren' t working (vaginal gels for exterior use, bulgarian yoghurt, douching with Betadine). For some reason, the inside of my vagina has been EXTREMELY sore (only had sex once in two weeks due to this). It stung badly and had to stop. I had very chuncky &  thick white discharge- no smell. Now I have a more reddish/ brown discharge but it' s not thick and again no stinky smell. But the problem is also on the OUTSIDE of my vagina. It' s extremely painful there too- it feels like the whole thing is full of cuts. It' s not exceptionally red or inflammed. I don' t have the money to go to a doctor- please help.

This does not sound typical of thrush and the treatments you have used have not helped. It may mean that there is another type of infection and you would need to see a doctor to make a diagnosis. You can go to a clinic if you cannot afford private fees.

2
Posted by: Crazy | 2009-09-01

Hi Me 2- thanx 4 ur answer. I hope that' s not the case- it would mean my husband is being unfaithful.

Reply to Crazy
Posted by: me too | 2009-09-01

hi, i think u mite have hepis, thats how mine started and unfortunatly there is no cure for it, but lucky 4 me i hvn' t had an episode for 2yrs now... but u hv to get it checked out..to be sure..

Reply to me too