Question
Posted by: Angel | 2012/02/23

What now?

Boyfriend and I had a fight, he told me to leave him alone. I have tried to speak to him and apologise for being unreasonable. He has told me to leave him alone, he has even ''unfriended'' me on Facebook (pathetic). I don''t feel like having this nonsense in my life, do I just leave him alone to wallow in his anger or whatever it is, or do I try to apologise again. I don''t want to grovel. No response to sms, emails etc.

OK, yes, pathetic, but many people, maybe more so men, handle emotional mattwers and especially fights, badly. You have apologised. Leave it at that, and give him a generous amount of time to finish his sulking.

2
Posted by: Pixie | 2012/02/24

CS makes a good point. You should leave him alone. As a woman I know it''s hard to just leave it alone and to not talk to him about it, because that''s how us ladies like to fix things, we talk it through. Your man needs to cool off and realize that his behaviour is putting distance between you and soon he''ll start to miss you again.

Sometimes there is also no reason to just throw a tantrum and run away. It can be dealt with as adults in a mature way, by communicating constructively.

Reply to Pixie