Posted by: Baby | 2012-02-12

What now?

I am having a relationship with a man that cannot decide if he wants to get rid of his ex. His 5year old daughter is staying with the ex. They were not married but lived together. They have been having problems for the last 2 years. Problem is when he is visiting his daughter, he stays in the same house as the ex, as that is his house. I cannot phone him when he is there ( 1 - 2 weeks). He says he feels responsible for the ex. We are happy when we are together, but im not sure if he is THAT all into me. Your opinion?

If he is still in any such emotional relationship with his ex, she's not really ex enough, and he;s a really, really bad bet for a new relationship. Visiting his daughter isn't necessarily a problem ; still sharing a house with his ex, IS. He can't be all that into you while he's still so into her. You're a pastime, not even a hobby. Move on

Posted by: Romany | 2012-02-13

The mother of his daughter wil ALWAYS be more important than you. This is a fact.

Reply to Romany