Question
Posted by: Jobless | 2010/10/18

What now?

Am am 51 living in a rural village and am no longer earning money so have to leave my RegimA skin care regimen for something much, much cheaper, what do you suggest, please?

In fact I just feel like giving up everything and letting my skin go its own way!

I''ve already had to stop doing my nails, waxes and tints so I feel I may as well just stop caring about my face, body mass (which is increasing rapidly in spite of correct eating and daily walking) and leave all medication too. None are life important anyway (a hoard of hormones from eltroxin and estofem, mood enhancing c-lift and brexicam and trepiline to help me sleep, and of course erex to please my husband though it does absolutely zilch for my non existent libido anyway I suspect my ever increasing boob size is a ghastly side effect from those things.

I don''t know anymore?

Thanx for your time

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Jobless, thank you for the question and I am sorry to hear about the predicament you are in.

My advice would be to look at the Nivea range of products, in particular the Visage range, as this is an excellent value for money topical product.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/10/20

Reply to anti-ageing expert