Question
Posted by: Nicoleen | 2010/09/27

WHAT NOW?

hi
i''m back again with the same situation. i posted on the 20/09/2010 that i am not inlove with my bf,

i talked to him yesterday, and made the situation clear but it''s not easy for now, he tells me he''ll do anything for me to be with him, that he loves me too much, he wants a future with me, but i don''t see the future with him, i am not inlove. his tears were about to come out, he was begging me. i don''t know now. i just want to live my life.

See a couples counsellor together - they don't just gleu back together broken relationships, but help couples understand themselves, and relationships, and enable you each to more realistically assess the situation and make better informed decisions

2
Posted by: nicoleen | 2010/09/27

TNX for your response Prof Simpson

I will speak to him about it

Reply to nicoleen