Question
Posted by: Frenchman | 2010/02/22

What now?

My wife is not interested in sex. I have to beg for it. We have sex 3 times per year!!! I am fed up! I look after my body for her but she is just not interested. I know she''s not getting it elsewhere. She is overweight, don''t like excercising, isn''t sexy. I''ve tried but she doesn''t care. What now?

Men and women have different physical and emotional needs when it comes to sex and making love and the challenge is to have both sides’ needs seen to and met otherwise resentment and anger steps in. Her neglecting of her body seems to be a concern to you and is having an impact on your relationship.

It is advisable that you seek professional assistance from a qualified psychologist specializing in sexual concerns to assist you in integrating and discussing all your frustrations. If she is not interested to seek help, nothing stops you to reach out and get some clarity for yourself.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a practitioner as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and sexual assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

7
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/02/26

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Big Boy | 2010/02/24

Are you sure though that you have tried " everything" .If you have,don''t waste your life on her.Move on.Soon you will wake up and it will be too late.

Reply to Big Boy

O please. This guy sounds genuine. He is looking after himself. What is wrong with. Its a pity some people dont take pride in themselves then wonder why their spouse doesnt find themselves attractive. And now his wife doesnt even want to make love to him. Sometimes people always look at the female as the victim. My bro, continue looking after yourself. and when that time comes, you will find a sexy attractive woman that will want to jump you. Go for it... We men try push our wives to the gym, but whats the point when we come back home and she " pigs"  out on pizza and ice cream etc. We cant force a person to look after themselves?!? PS: This is vice versa peoplem dont think you are married and do not have to worry about your looks. You will only be setting yourself up being cheated on and then you''ll be the one would cant pick yourself up later in life and wonder why no one wants to date you

I think the problem is she is ashamed of her overweight unsexy body,she doesn''t think she is doing it for you. try her to join you at the gym, don''t leave her behind.Good luck.

Posted by: buddie | 2010/02/23

How was the sex before the marriage, how did she look before the marriage.She got a man now so why will she worry if she is overwieght.I feel sorry for you, but she is not going to change, perhaps you must look for it elsewhere, Sit her down and tell her whant you want,or pack your bags and go.

Reply to buddie
Posted by: Typical | 2010/02/23

Maybe thats why she doesnt want to sleep with you! Look how you speak about her!

FYI Dude.. Big girls are awesome bed.. Guess you just too focused on how grand ur bosy looks. I hope for her sake she is getting it else where!

Reply to Typical
Posted by: Typical | 2010/02/23

Reply to Typical