Question
Posted by: Malissa | 2012/05/13

What must i do?

Okay i went through trauma is jan... Now i want to kill myself

Don't do that. Please.
When one starts to get depressed, it misleadingly distorts all that we see, and gives the false impression that the situation is worse than it actually is, and convinced you that the situation is hopeless, when it WILL be soluble.
DO see a psychiatrist, privately or through the emergency room / Casualty of any large hospital or clinic, and get fully assessed. I am certain that there will be ways in which you can be helped, and in which this situation can be gradually improved until you can again remember why going on living is going to be a really good idea.

2
Posted by: Mel | 2012/05/15

Dear Malissa

You owe it to yourself to see someone professional. There is no shame in seeking help... often people closest to you cannot see objectivity in the situation and dont provide the advice you need. A really good psychologist will guide you to finding the answers within yourself so you play a big role in your own healing.
I dont know what you went through but 14 years ago I had such an emotional trauma I thought if I didnt think about it it would go away and I would be fine. But if you dont deal with the situation it just boils up even years later and can cause more hurt to yourself and the ones you love.
In my situation I tried to commit suicide as I was so depressed I didnt know where to turn as the person who should have supported me was the one who let me down the most when I needed them. But now I hage a great life but I am finally seeing a psychologist to help me put my demons to rest - I just wish I had done it much sooner.

Reply to Mel

Don't do that. Please.