Posted by: Anom | 2011-11-17

What must I do?

So here it goes, Im a single guy in my late 20''s and live in a complex. I have this older lady(69) who invites me from time to time to have supper with her, she makes really nice food and Im not much of a cook. I offered to pay but she refuse to accept my money. Well she is still a good looking woman who keeps in shape and really a lovable person. Last night after supper, she took a quick shower and came out with a small towel wrapped around her walking pass me and to the TV unit. I was watching TV and she bent over to take something out by the TV unit and I could see everything. I was so turned on and couldn''t stop thinking about it. I never looked at her in this way before, probably because she could''ve been my granny but she looks better than most females in their 40''s. Do you guys think she was hinting something or am I reading to much into this? She emailed me this morning to say her back is sore and I immediately offered to massage her, so Im going over again tonight and actually hoping something will happen. Is this weird/sick or is it just normal to lust after a woman of that age?

Attraction and sexual behaviour will always be guided by culture ,societal norms and your background . How you feel or react is always in your domain . There is no right or wrong but what you feel . If you are attracted and comfortable then you have no problem . What her game is only you can gauge

Posted by: Manwood | 2011-11-21

Anon, your feedback is almost like an anti-climax. Here we were hoping on some explicit details on bonking a 69 year old woman. Damn...we wanted the detail!

Reply to Manwood
Posted by: Anom | 2011-11-18

Update: It was a beautiful evening and because I consider myself a gentleman im not going to say much. All I will say is " WOW"  what an experience and I have absolutely no regrets!

Reply to Anom
Posted by: MO-MO | 2011-11-18

so did u do it last night or not ???

Reply to MO-MO
Posted by: XXX | 2011-11-18

It would appear that she wants a bonk,you don''t have to marry her so go ahead and satisfy her need.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: xyz | 2011-11-18

RawRandy I suppose you are one of those people the moment he/she hit pension you sit on the stoep and wait for death to come along, or you sit the hole day on a chair in the sun and move around the house with sun. Get a live it is for free.

Reply to xyz
Posted by: RawRandy | 2011-11-17

You sick SOB. she fit to be your Granny, let alone your mother, she''s 69 ..are u mad , and the rest of the pricks and bitches on this forum.....she suppose to be dead , WTF this world come to

Reply to RawRandy
Posted by: lucky | 2011-11-17

give it to her and plz report tommorow she need it inside her

Reply to lucky
Posted by: Manwood | 2011-11-17

Dude, if she''s as good looking (for her age) as you say, then go for it! She was definitely hinting by showing you her proud beaver and all. Report back early tomorrow morning. You simply must!!!

Reply to Manwood
Posted by: gogo | 2011-11-17

This is mana from heaven go for it as long as you are not lying to us

Reply to gogo
Posted by: xyz | 2011-11-17

Listen my friend she is in need of a penis, so go for it, as long as you bonk her till she cum.

Reply to xyz
Posted by: anon | 2011-11-17

so you want to bonk a old lady ?lol give it a try but what if she want it everyday hahaha lol you are so lucky lol

Reply to anon