Question
Posted by: sam | 2011/11/14

what minerals and vitamins to take

I have just joined weigh-less to lose about 25kg. At the moment I do not drink any vitamins or stuff. I am 27 years old. What vitamins or minerals would you reccomend for me. I hate drinking medicine so if it can be 1 capsule it would be wonderful. I am really healthy, except for being overweight. but sometimes i get tired, and I know that has to do with my weight, but I am changing my lifestyle, now I just need to get the right suuplement.

Dear Sam
It is good to hear that you have joined Weigh-Less because they use a good balanced approach to weightloss. You may not need to take additional vitamins and minerals if you use the Weigh-Less eating plans because they include foods from all the different food groups. However, if you do feel the need to take a vitamin and mineral supplement then you could try taking Centrum or Supradyn Forte, which both contain all the known vitamins and minerals in a single capsule or tablet. Once you are no longer feeling so tired, you can reduce your intake of vitamin and mineral supplements to 3 x a week because excessive intakes are not recommended.
Good luck with Weigh-Less

1

Dear Sam
Good luck with Weigh-Less