Question
Posted by: Nicky | 2009-01-07

what might have gone wrong

hi Doc. I was 7 weeks preggie and i got miscarriage. the Gp gave the pill to take for three months while waiting for my womb to recover. now its two months trying for a baby. when me and my Lb make love his sperms comes out. what must i do. am totally confused and stressed. pls help.

Dear Nicky

The fact that you fell pregnant and unfortunately it ended up as a miscarriage is a good sign that you have the ability to conceive. The chances are higher that there shouldn’t be any problems for you to conceive again. The most common cause of a very early miscarriage is usually a chromosomal problem. I think that you should be patient and with time you should be able to conceive again.

Answered by: Dr. Y. Dasoo