Question
Posted by: Temba | 2013-02-20

What men really want

Men are looking for respect –  don’ t question his judgements, don’ t make him explain every time he goes out with his buddies. Be every understanding and stop being too demanding. In other words be his yes woman.

Men don’ t like competition –  just because you women can compete with men on a corporate boardroom level, that doesn’ t mean that you have to take that silly mentality home. Women learn to be submissive, period.

Men want women that they can control (and it’ s the ugly truth) –  but that doesn’ t mean that men are control freaks, don’ t be too opinionated, argumentative and critical of him. Instead lavish your man with compliments, sexual attention and be a magician in the kitchen and gyrate like Chomee in bed.

Men are looking for feminine women –  we are looking for the maternal types, caring, kind and sensitive. The truth is most women have lost their femininity, and that that’ s why some of them are well into their mid 30” s and still not married.

Men are looking for real women - men often complain and say that women wear too much fake make – up and it normally cracks when they smile. It is a huge turn off to us men. There are no real women anymore, because all you see is dolls, with fake tan, fake nails, fake eyelashes and fake hair - everything about them is fake

Men don’ t fear successful men –  successful women always confuse success with arrogance. Most of these successful women lack modesty and humility and they are egotists.

17
Posted by: Temba | 2013-02-21

Hahaha, but this is the kind of stuff that men out there talk about. This is not what i what i want my dear sis PP.

Reply to Temba
Posted by: Pretty Pear | 2013-02-21

Fair enough Mthembana...also there''s a difference between what men want and what you Temba...:-)

Reply to Pretty Pear
Posted by: Temba | 2013-02-21

PP, there''s a difference between what guys say they want and what they really want in real life.What i wrote about happens to be what guys really want.

Reply to Temba
Posted by: Bella | 2013-02-21

Akho Kwa PP believe me girl they not even close...baya demander but umntu uyoyiswa sisiqu sakhe funeke uphiphe from top to toe...

Reply to Bella
Posted by: Pretty Pear | 2013-02-21

Bella they like acting as if we stand in line waiting for them to pick and chose us...hell no! we give them our list...

if he meets what is required of him then we shall be submissive...thyi...singaphela ngabo Temba...we just never good enough...BONA? are they? LOL

Reply to Pretty Pear
Posted by: Bella | 2013-02-21

hahahahahah High Five PP....you go girl hay amadoda kwaaaa,

Temba when can we meet Broer? i would love to meet you...

Reply to Bella
Posted by: Pretty Pear | 2013-02-21

I dont care about what men want...it''s about what i REALLY want! hello anybody!! do they know what " I"  " me"  P want mmm...excuse me!!...i do the picking here...

Reply to Pretty Pear
Posted by: Brother on the DL | 2013-02-21

I am dating boys since I cannot stand anything fake and they are all plastic.

Reply to Brother on the DL
Posted by: Man | 2013-02-21

These plastic women will defend themselves...

Reply to Man
Posted by: Temba | 2013-02-20

Hawu Mandy, is there really something called A MAN OF YOUR DREAMS? A man of your dreams only exist in your dreams and not in real life. There''s no such thing as THE ONE. Stop looking for what it''s not there. You just reminded me of one woman who once said that Her man will have to come from the US. I didn''t know whether to laugh or cry. Women can really dream sometimes.

Reply to Temba
Posted by: Bella | 2013-02-20

What...sorry for typing error

Reply to Bella
Posted by: Bella | 2013-02-20

hahahahahaha hay maan Mthimbana whata gwan now?

Why are you trying to say about us woman...huh?

Kwaaaa Amandlla and Mandy....that is why i date white man kemna LOL Blacks baya demander yhuuuu*hides*

Mara Temba kahle kahle yin''indaba? umfazi is what ubucinga yiyo boet feel free thetha nathi boet...

Reply to Bella
Posted by: Mandy | 2013-02-20

This sounds like BLACK SOUTH AFRICAN MEN, Its ok im not the woman they are looking for, i just wish they can leave me alone because i lack all of the above that you have mentioned and i can now look outside this group for the man of my dreams. Thank you Themba for opening my eyes.

Reply to Mandy
Posted by: VW | 2013-02-20

Temba do you know what we woman what or is all about what man wants????

Reply to VW
Posted by: Thembi | 2013-02-20

Temba, Go tell yoour wife that..........

Reply to Thembi
Posted by: Shepho | 2013-02-20

Temba I saw you in Melville on Saturday gal, you were hot. Your weave mmmh was to die for. My friend could not believe me when I told him that I know you.

We must go together soon. Must say your man was hot as well and clingy. Cant blame the brother I guess abantu baya thatwa phandle. Hayi kodwa bo umuhle Ntombi, umona phansi

Reply to Shepho
Posted by: Amandla | 2013-02-20

hahahahahah Yho Temba hahahaha cha baba amngimi nawe kulena: Women learn to be submissive, period.....If a man loves a woman then the women will be submissive you can not submit to someone who desrespect ungaya noma kukuphi you wont...we as woman love naturally, you man of today want respect that you dont give..

Men are looking for real women - men often complain and say that women wear too much fake make –  up and it normally cracks when they smile. It is a huge turn off to us men. There are no real women anymore, because all you see is dolls, with fake tan, fake nails, fake eyelashes and fake hair - everything about them is fake

Men don’  t fear successful men –  successful women always confuse success with arrogance. Most of these successful women lack modesty and humility and they are egotists. I will speak for myself mina angiyona i fake I''M A NATURAL WOMAN..LOL

you want to control you dont want to be controled...yhuuu Temba awuzizwanga shame

Men want women that they can control (and it’  s the ugly truth) –  but that doesn’  t mean that men are control freaks, don’  t be too opinionated, argumentative and critical of him. Instead lavish your man with compliments, sexual attention and be a magician in the kitchen and gyrate like Chomee in bed.....wena are you doing it like Neyo or Usher in bed ?what you give is what you get,

Men are looking for feminine women –  we are looking for the maternal types, caring, kind and sensitive. The truth is most women have lost their femininity, and that that’  s why some of them are well into their mid 30”  s and still not married.we are like that as woman but man are taking advantage of us and cetainly most of man dont know what they want...sizfuna zonke ninganiki konke

Reply to Amandla