Question

What may be the problem

I had a miscarriage in January at 6 wks and Feb and Mar my period were back to normal I usually mentruate at the beggining of each month, Apirl I have' nt seen my period , this month today
is the 211st and still nothing went to the clinic for pregnacy test they said I am not pregnant , what might be the problem with me.

It may just be your body adjusting after the miscarriage. Other possibiities are stress. a cyst or a hormone imbalance.

2

The same happened to me. Had miscarriage end Nov. then first two periods were normal then nothing came for a while then had long periods. Hormone imbalance, they say it' s normal to happen especially if you had a MC or after giving birth as your body is re-adjusting. Just give it time, but I' ll hold my thumbs for you for a positive pregnancy outcome!!!!

It might have been too early for the pregnancy test to come back correct - try again in a week - use your 1st morning wee as its more concentrated.