Question
Posted by: Nozi | 2009-06-26

what kind of an infection is GUS, this is an abbreviation.

My partner has a cut on his penis, he went to the clinic and they checked and gave him a letter for to consult and the stated that the diagnostic code is GUS. Please explain what kind of an infection is this?

Apologies for the delay, I had to check out with my medical colleague. The feedback I received is that GUS = Genital Ulcerative Syndrome. Its caused by a variety of organisms - some are classified as sexually transmitted. You need to have your partner go to a clinic where all can be explained depending on the organism causing the problem.

1

I went to a clinic and they gave me a partner ship that I'm supposed to give to my partner and it states that I have GUS will you please if you can help me and state what exactly causes the disease? is my partner cheating on me???