Question
Posted by: Ju | 2010-09-10

What is wrong with this woman?????

I have a friend who is a single mother of a beautiful intelligent 12 year old daughter, A very hard working somebody with a no good past of relationships and a past of abuse from the father of the child, She stays with her daughter and sometimes her sister.
My friend has the following :

She takes other peoples boyfriends for fun and she is proud of it,
She broke the boyfriends heart on purpose in a period of a week and she is still proud of it but she will come to us as though the boyfriend was useless nor boring,
She takes other people’ s husbands and calls the wife to tell the wife about the affair and she will tell the wife that she is not inlove with the husband she is just using him for sex.
She is very helpful towards her friends but she’ s got a thing a turning her back on friends when they needed her most and she will still be proud of it.
No one is allowed to touch her child.
She does not often go out and she will say I have a child to look after.
The only time she goes out is during school holidays when her child is away and that is the most dangerous times because she will make sure she steals your man during those holidays but come school days she kick the man as far away as possible and she does not care how the poor man feels.
She claims to be lonely and she is lying.
She claims to be broke
She claims to miss being inlove blah blah blah

She sounds like a malicious and disturbed, highly unpleasant woman, who should have a public health warning tattoed across her forehead, like a packet of cigarettes. If she were simply lonely, she could find single men, and not need to so relentlessly pursue the men of other women - her aim seems to be nothing to do with loneliness, but a desire to hurt the men and their wives. Surely the men and women of the community should make sure she is given no opportunity to cause this trouble she seems to enjoy

5
Posted by: HUH | 2010-09-10

Is this for real or your imaginary friend?

Reply to HUH
Posted by: Lukas | 2010-09-10

I wonder what could be the problem is she lekke in her head maybe she is mad and she sounds like a good mother as well.
Just wondering

Reply to Lukas
Posted by: G | 2010-09-10

Jy sê  ons kan gedurende skoolvakansies op die uitkyk wees vir haar?

Reply to G
Posted by: wooda | 2010-09-10

simple, shes evil

Reply to wooda