Posted by: trin | 2012-10-30

What is wrong with my eating its all natural ?

Hi , My name is Trinity I am 21 years old ,a dancer and a complete health nut :)In the past year I''ve went off dairy and it made me feel amazing but these past 4 months I''ve gained weight felt very sluggish and have developed horrible acne and body odor that won''t go away:( As a dancer it''s very hard struggle with these things I just don''t get it here is my daily diet pleeeaaase help !
Breakfast 8oz 1/2 old fashon oats 1/3 blueberries , green tea/canyyan pepper and lemon =176 cal 33carbs/ fat 3/protein5
lunch shake ( Total vegan protein ,5oz frowen spinach,2 cups kale,1 med banna ,cinnamon,ice)=281 cal /41carbs/1gfat/8gprotein
Dinner 1/4 black beans,Broccoli 3/ ,fish or chicken with grilled onion,= depending on meat choice 206 ,/25carb/29/28 protien
Snacks in between breakfast and lunch is usually always 14 carrotos,1/2 celery,and 1/2 cherry tomatoes between lunch and supper its an apple/hummus and after supper if im hungry i''ll have popcorn or frozen grapes all snack range from 100-120 I also drink a tooooooooon of water being a dancer .
I have been raised healthy by my parents who ran fitness competitions half my life and I really just choose not to put bad things in my body because I hate how they make me feel but I want to feel how I used to I don''t now why but it''s like my body is not responding .I have heard too much spinach or kale can block iron ?I just havent sat down to figure out how much of everything I need ....thanks so much I really appriciate it :)

Expert ImageNatural health

hi Trin

It is best to eat like a rainbow. A variety of different foods. Your body gets stagnant if you eat the same foods. I would also suggest you consider seeing a dietician who can help you in detail with your diet.

Other factors can play a role in your symptoms. Zinc deficiency can contribute to acne and body odor. You can supplement with 25mg daily for 3 months.
it also depends where your weight gain is : abdomen blood sugar and chronic stress (sleeping to little etc) or thighs improper detoxification.

Kind regards
Dr DEbbie