Posted by: Sanet | 2012-10-16

What is wrong with me?

What is wrong with me? I thought my life is normal. But these last few months I''ve been going though weird stages.... I never cry (NEVER), I am crying a lot lately. My temperature goes up and down suddenly in a split moment! I never get pimples and now I do, and and sometimes I feel dizzy (A weird kind of dizzy). I have a very strong stomach and the other day I threw up. I only get my period every 8 week (or something like that).
My life is so in order....... I am frustrated. I am using the loop so I don''t think I am pregnant

I do think that your symptoms are hormonal related. Consult your doctor for a full hormonal profile, including thyroid count and diabetic screen. There are other possibilities like anemia etc that your doctor will also have to investigate. Do not be too concerned, as I do think that your doctor will be able to assist you.

Posted by: anon | 2012-10-17

Just do a pregnancy test (blood test) to be sure! i personally know 2 ladies who got pregnant on the loop...

Reply to anon