Posted by: Health | 2012-09-26

What is wrong with me?

Recently I have been feeling very tired. The only time I have energy is if we go out in the evening &  come home. Otherwise if I come straight from work &  watch TV etc. I can''t muster waking up in the morning. I have also been having bad breakouts on my chin area &  abscess forming on my inner thigh. I started feeling nauseos the past few days but a on and off nauseas feeling. By area just under my tummy has also been paining &  i suffer from headaches some nights. What could be wrong with me. I also don''t feel like eating much, other days I am very hungry.

You will have to consult your doctor for an examination and blood tests, as there are a multitude of possibilities that will have to be investigated, causing your symptoms. I am almost certain that you are suffering gastric reflux disease or a possible gastric ulcer. This will explain your loss of appetite, nausea and abdominal discomfort.

If you are a female, you should also consider pregnancy as a possible cause.

Your headaches will also have to be investigated. You do not provide me with much details of your headaches and the possibilities range from sinusitis, muscle spasm of the neck etc.

Posted by: abc | 2012-09-27

I''m not a doctor, but could you be pregnant? If it''s a possibility, try taking a home pregnancy test. If it''s negative, go for a blood test to be sure.

Reply to abc