Question
Posted by: LB | 2012/06/13

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???

I was on the pill for 3 months. I used it because i had endometriosis. I took my last pill the 28th of May. I must begin my period on the 24th. But for about a week or so i have discomfort in my abdomen. Feels like its heavy and at times I get some cramps and it feels the hole time like i''''m gonna start my period at any time. I urinate very often and I have to go more often for no2. What can it be? It feels like maybe my ovaries. Please Help!! Thank You

Dear LB
There are many reasons why you may be having the pain you are describing, the best advices to you would be to visit your gynaecologist so that he can ascertain if there are any ovarian cysts or any other reasons for the pains you are experiencing.
Answered by: Dr Y DASOO

1
Posted by: Fertility Expert | 2012/06/19

Dear LB
Answered by: Dr Y DASOO

Reply to Fertility Expert