Posted by: LB | 2012-06-13

I was on the pill for 3 months. I used it because i had endometriosis. I took my last pill the 28th of May. I must begin my period on the 24th. But for about a week or so i have discomfort in my abdomen. Feels like its heavy and at times I get some cramps and it feels the hole time like i''''m gonna start my period at any time. I urinate very often and I have to go more often for no2. What can it be? It feels like maybe my ovaries. Please Help!! Thank You

It is possible that you are experiencing slight symptoms of endometriosis or that you have an urinary tract infections. I therefore, suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and urine test.