Question
Posted by: britney | 2010/06/04

what is wrong with me

hey there, i am young lady, not married yet, very in love with my boyfriend for past year and half, he lost his job, we are stayin gwith my mom, cause i had to give up my flat as it got too much when i was the only one bringing in the money, now i am paying my mom 2000 for the both of us to stay there, i buy his sigarets, toiletries, and every payday he want something nice like quicksilver tops or reebok shoes or this or that , but he does not like cheapies. when i was single i used to buy myself queenspark clothes, and always looked perfect! no i barely have money left to buy myself some cheap jet sandles or jet jerseys, i dont go for manicures anymore, only go to salon once in 3 months, and i used to go every 6 weeks. one would think he would at least pay me back with good sex, but he doesnt! if i talk bout marriage and babies he gets cold and i dont get any for days sometimes weeks! when we have sex it exactly 3 minutes long, no second rounds, no kissing fondling fingering , i must always be on top, when i am in the mood he doesnt want to have, or i must give him a -|- when he is lazy to have sex.
am i asking to much, for what i am doing for him, he doesnt have matric, or lisence, he just cant get a job! but his personality is so great, i cant be without him as i had lots of problems and drama in my life, he is like a comedian and made it worthwhile to smile again, but sometimes one needs ood sex too, and i have talked to him about this matter so many times, then he says take me as i am or leave it.... help please, what am i to do, should i withhold the money a bit?

first impression: he is a sponge. witholding the money will not make a difference. you need to speak to him about your feelings and concerns. both parties need to agree to a way forward.

8
Posted by: KingKong | 2010/06/19

Leave his sorry-|-sweertheart ....

Reply to KingKong
Posted by: Alex | 2010/06/15

you pay for everything and for all his stuff and you dont even have money for yourself - you really are a true gem......but you are also not smart. he is taking advantage of your good nature - i hate guys like that. you`re right - at least there is one thing that doesnt cost money that he can give you - a good licking, fingering or f*cking but he cant even do that. oh yes...and those comedy acts will soon dry up because all you will be thinking of is the fact that he cannot screw your properly or give you something you deserve. one thing i know is that a woman wants great sex! kick him out and see if he cares.

Reply to Alex
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/05

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Oldster | 2010/06/04

Jeez what a freeloading bum ! I''d kick is sorry arse right out of it. Go and find a MAN dearie and don''t waste you time on Mr Big Time Loser ! Imspending the rrest of your life with him.Ugh !

Reply to Oldster
Posted by: Oldster | 2010/06/04

Reply to Oldster
Posted by: Dan | 2010/06/04

Hey Britney - sorry to hear about your situation. I agree with the above 2 postings. Dont blame yourself - there is not wrong with you. I would say that you are doing much more than your fair share. Does he even make an attempt to find himself a job? I am a professional and earn a really good salary - i buy my girfriend everything - branded clothes , shoes whatever she wants she gets- but at the end of the day she does not appreciate anything.
She is exactly the same as your boyfriend in the bedroom. You mention that you love him - but before you make the biggest mistake of your life - leave him. I do understand that it is difficult but it is something that you have to do.

Reply to Dan
Posted by: buddie | 2010/06/04

Hell thats nice, why will he go and look for a job, you provide him with everything. He can be the a comedian, but he cant put food on the table.I am with Bo, tell him to pack his bags and go

Reply to buddie
Posted by: Bo | 2010/06/04

Leave him sweetie, there are plenty fishes in the sea. He doesn''t deseave you, you have a good heart and he is playing. How can he say take me as I am or leave it..... that shows he doesn''t care.

Reply to Bo