Question
Posted by: Ricy | 2010/06/02

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!!

I have been in a relationship for 15 years, never got married have a daughter of 13, he has always been this schemer, dont work for the last 14 years, gets monies from sponsor who believes in his schemes, I moved into my own place last week, he is till there but moving to his family, so the problem is when I drink a bit to much I really hate him and I tell him exactually what I think of him, and that I dont want him in my life anymore, it is as if a dam bursts, I cannot stop my self, he has hit me around before, and am sure had affairs before as well, I dont want him in my life anymore.....so finally I am going to be living my own life, and not feel guilty anymore because I dont love him anymore..I hope my anger outbursts will get bette.

If he's been a schemer as rgards other people for all these years, he's surely a schemer with regard to you, too. YOu know that drinking isn't good for you, in many ways - including worsening any sadness into a degree of depression, and spoiling your judgement. He has physically abused you - good riddance that he is to move out. Don't change your mind. Without his irritation around, being free and independent, and if you can keep to your fine resolve not to feel guilty, your anger and much else should improve now

1