Posted by: seeking | 2008-11-05

what is wrong with me

im dating a wonderful guy..... but i just cant seem to stop causing trouble between us. when things are going well i just think of something to say hat will lead to us having an argument....... HELP

Think about what your arguments stop, or prevent from happening. Is it, as Anonym suggests to avoid a situation that might lead him to expect sex ? If so, then rather calmly discuss it and explain that this is not what you want. Do you, perhaps, have low self-esteem, and you don['t believe you really deserve someone as good as him, so you're sabotaging yourself ?

Posted by: seeking | 2008-11-06

anonym it has nothing to do with sex like i said he is such a wonderful guy he told me he' ll wait untill im ready for sex before we can do it. i just have a this feeling of pushing him away coz i dont feel worthy of him but i dont wana loose him,,,,,,,, wat must i do? i know my problem and i want to start doing right by him

Reply to seeking
Posted by: Anonym | 2008-11-05

Just tell him you don' t want sex if this is why you are fighting with him.

Reply to Anonym