Question
Posted by: cee | 2010-05-17

what is wrong

I have a discharge that Has not gone away for over 3 years I have been to the doctor and was first diagnosed as thrush tried all the thrush medicines and a pulse treatment of some fungal medicine with no luck. When I went for future examinations the results show no thrush but the discharge is still there no itching but alot of itching in the anal region. I stopped the pill yasmin in the last few months and had my tubes tied but still no luck . Could you please suggest something and I also have a serious bout of fatigue along with this and was put on anti-deppresion medication about 2 years ago as my doctor thought that maybe I was depressed. Thank - you Candice

I would suggest that you have a vaginal swab taken to see exactly what type of infection you have.

3
Posted by: S | 2010-05-19

Hi. Have you and your partner been tested for diabetes? This is often thecause of recurrent infectiond.

Reply to S
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-05-19

Posted by: me | 2010-05-18

hi, how is your diet? it sounds to me like the flora in your gut is not right. I would suggest you buy the Probiflora intensive as well as cut out some fruit, potatoes, rice, beer &  ciders..anything which might cause a yeast overflow in your gut. you can google which foods you need to avoid. and drink lots of water. also, if you are sexually active then it might be a good idea to have your partner checked out too.

Reply to me