Posted by: Nono | 2008-11-07

What is wrong?

I had a baby in June and my gynae 6 week check up was good. I haven' t had my periods yet. A few weeks ago I started having a weird pain in my lower abdomen. At first I though that it might be my periods coming back. I am not pregnant, my bowel movements are the same and my urine is not burning. I have just had a scan with my gynae and he doesn' t think anything is wrong. What could be the cause? What else should I be looking out for? I am breastfeeding and I' m on microval.

Thank you for visiting

If the pain persists, I recommend that you consult a gastroenterologist for a possible colonoscopy. I do not think that you have to be too concerned, as all the necessary tests and scans were done.