Question
Posted by: Anne | 2010/02/05

what is worng with me

Hlalo Dr
I really do not know if you are the right person to ask for advice, as this cause a big problem in my marriage. My husband recently spoke open about it. He said that for sometime now, I finger myself next to him, when I am finish, I turn around and sleep with my back to him. He said it will go on for hour or more, really cannot understand from where it come or ever remember that I was doing it.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

This kind of thing sometimes happens as part of an acted-out dream. It really is not of any significance, and doesnt mean anything. Explain to him that this is the female equivalent of a "wet dream", and it doesnt mean anything about the way you feel about him.

3
Posted by: Pod | 2010/02/23

If you cut your fingers off, you will stop doing it...

Reply to Pod
Posted by: anonamous | 2010/02/23

Go to sleep with boxing or welding gloves.

Reply to anonamous
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2010/02/08

Reply to Sleep expert