Question
Posted by: Kimmi | 2011-03-29

What is up with this man???

Hi friends pls help me with some advice. There is a guy that I have been attracted to for a while. We eyed each other and then after a looooong while he actually made an attemp to talk to me. Then after a loooong while asked my number and then we started to exchange sms''s and calls. To be honest I was sexually attracted to him and still am. Its 1 year later and still no sex. Just one time physical contact where he prematurely ejaculated. I made peace with the fact that he does not want to maybe but we are still friends. We are very open so I would tell him that we must get together. He does not want to do this but everytime he wants me to come watch him play cricket and he wants me to come braai by his friends... honestly I am not willing to meet his friends and to go to that serious level at the moment. He knows what I want from him but why does he not want to give it to me. I stopped contact and then I would say he is waisting my time then he is hurt and tells me that I am cold. He is a man why not just DO IT. It is clear with our level of communication that he wants to but why not act...friends I would be but he wants me to come to the field all the time and I dont want to. Any advise I still have a craving to do the thing with him...

I really don't think this is the sort of question we should be dealing with on this forum - maybe the sex expert could help. You don't want to go to a braai, but are OK with a sexual experience ? You sound absorbed selfishly in nothing but sexual activity - what a sadly limited life ! Poor man, he deserves someone far more mature and adult and pleasant than you.

12
Posted by: Sipo | 2011-03-29

Thanks for the reply Kimmi

But frankly l dont give a hoot.

Hope u get laid soon - you deserve it!

Reply to Sipo
Posted by: Kimmi | 2011-03-29

Thank you for the comments good and bad :-) I do care for him but I am not used to a guy being like this. In the beginning I thought he was a playa and the all mucho guy and thought well if he gets his way he would leave. I am still waiting and its foreign for me hence me asking advice...I''ve tried dirty talks to carings talks. I told him that he must make up for what happened the last time. We can try again its no problem but all he does is talk no action. Gosh its frustrating!

Reply to Kimmi
Posted by: Bozo | 2011-03-29

I think he wants to have sex with you, but because of past experience " prematurely ejaculated"  he is afraid it might happen again.Maybe you just to damn sexy for him.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: !!!!!!!!!!!! | 2011-03-29

Lola u cannot be serious!
All she wants is sex -how difficult can it be for a woman to get laid?
She does not need our advice just good f,,,,

Reply to !!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Lola | 2011-03-29

I do not see anything wrong with being honest.... men do it all the time. Why is so bad when a woman just wants sex. She is mature enough to know that she is not looking for anything more. If that happens good, but for now can the woman get some please! In my opinion this dude is a bit skeptical because of what happened the last time...It has been a year maybe you should stop with the subtle hints. Tell the gentleman to stop playing hard to get as this only makes him more desirable and come over for a night of passion.

Reply to Lola
Posted by: Gracie | 2011-03-29

O M G u cannot be serious??? So many people out there want loving relationships, you want sex ... shame!!! Maybe he is not into one night stands !!!!

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: Friends with benefits | 2011-03-29

Mail me gert.gert05 at gmail dot com - i can be your friend with benfits.

Reply to Friends with benefits
Posted by: Samuel | 2011-03-29

Looks like you are wanting a friend with " benefits"  and he''s possibly not interested

Reply to Samuel
Posted by: Sipho | 2011-03-29

If you are just looking for a physical relationship why does it have to be him?
I think he is looking for love and you are looking for sex which makes you incompatable.
If you only want sex and are a woman l cannot see that you have much of a problem!

Reply to Sipho
Posted by: Laughing out loud | 2011-03-29

You will not support hm in his sporting activities or mix with his friends but want sex.
Why not just hire someone for an hour or two?

Reply to Laughing out loud
Posted by: Abused | 2011-03-29

what some woman will do to have a gentlemen like that and here you dont appreciated it.

Reply to Abused