Question
Posted by: Angie | 2011-03-29

what is this?

I work with a man who is a lot younger than what I am ...I am seriously attracted to him .... whenever he comes into my office he stares at me and when I look at him, he blushes and walks away!!! Oh dear ...

Bear in mind the significant risks of wortk-place romances. Maybe he is embarrassed by your obvious attentions ?

13
Posted by: Pippa | 2011-03-30

He may be shy but he may also be attracted to you too ... if he stares at you, he obviously finds you attractive or has bad manners ... lol lol ... enjoy the attention!

Reply to Pippa
Posted by: Me | 2011-03-30

Mmm sexy..dark auburn...green eyes...size 10...no wonder he''s staring!!

You said you were seriously attracted to him...why? He must be into you big time!

Reply to Me
Posted by: QQ | 2011-03-30

Well done Angie, now getthis out of your mind completely. Ignore him if you have to. It is not necasarily a fact that he is staring at you because he likes you or are attracted to you, you may remind him of someone, maybe his mother.

Reply to QQ
Posted by: Even Song | 2011-03-29

As CS says maybe he just stares as u are making such a fool of yourself?

Reply to Even Song
Posted by: Angie | 2011-03-29

yes I am and that is why I avoid this man as much as possible ... i dont need sh**t in my life and it is not my intention to allow this attraction to go anywhere ...

Reply to Angie
Posted by: QQ | 2011-03-29

Are you married Angie?

Reply to QQ
Posted by: Angie | 2011-03-29

Dark auburn, green eyes, size 10??

Reply to Angie
Posted by: Me | 2011-03-29

Enjoy while you can Angie...same here where I work. There is this older woman, she very good looking and...I just cant get her out of my head...hope we not talking to each other at this very moment haha..now that will be coincidence..black hair Angie??

Reply to Me
Posted by: XXX | 2011-03-29

It seems to me that he is simply shy but you could also be playing with fire.
Tread very carefully

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Angie | 2011-03-29

I avoid him as far as possible. If he walks one way down a passage I walk the other way to try to avoid him ... i try to ignore him as much as I can ... would hate it if he knew that i was attracted to him!!

Reply to Angie
Posted by: Gracie | 2011-03-29

He clearly likes you or he is just shy around older women ...

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: ? | 2011-03-29

He is into older women, do you want to be a cougar?

Reply to ?