Posted by: MS | 2009-02-11

What is this

hi, my cousin was coughing for 3 months. she went to the hospital and the checked her and they say she' s got TB. so they gave her the treatment, so, my question is after a month on this treatment something just came out all over her body and her lips were sore too. what may be the cause of this cause she' s in so much pains. i' ll really appreciate your help

Dear MS
She should rather show her doctor as soon as possible , she may have a serious allergy for the medication she takes and she should not just stop it , otherwise she could develop treatment resistant TB.

Posted by: MS | 2009-02-12

Thank you Doc, is this resistant TB the one that they say it can spread easily to those who atays with her. Please am so concern cause it means lot of people are in trouble.

Reply to MS