Posted by: Anon | 2012-11-06

What is the signs of ED

I don''t know what to think about this...last night we made love but he stoped and said he think he cum, but he said he realy dont know if he did but he lost his erection but he didn''t come. Is this a sign of ED.

It is possible, but can also be another problem. The following sit can answer your question optimally:
The best will be to consult your doctor. Deidre - SASHA

Posted by: Feels like half a man | 2012-11-08

Being a diabetic it is one of the causes of ED. Due to numerous medical conditions ( heart operation, High blood pressure and work related stress being in a highly stressfull job ) has put me in that situation. Remember , there are many ways to please your partner without actual penetration. Speak to your doctor and work through it TOGETHER . Good luck.

Reply to Feels like half a man
Posted by: Undertaker | 2012-11-08

There could be an underlying problem. Nerves , stress and many more things that could be wrong . If this persists it would be advisable to go and get medical help.

Reply to Undertaker