Question
Posted by: CONCERNED PARENT | 2008/10/08

WHAT IS THE NEXT BEST FOR MY CHILD TO TAKE TO SUPPLEMENT ADH.

HI THE SCHOOL HAS DIAGNOSED MY CHILD TO HAVE ADH DUE TO LACK OF CONCENTRATION ALTHOUGH HE IS INTELLIGENT ESPECIALLY IN MATHS.I HAVE PUT HIM ON RITALIN VIA A SPECIALIST.
WHAT COULD I DO TO ASSIST HIM FROM BOTH A SUPPORTIVE ROLE AND ALONG THE LINES OF NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS.he is 11 years old.
STRANGE THING IS ,WITH PROPER COACHING HE COMPLETES HIS TASK EXTREMELY WELL AND VERY QUICKLY-I SUPPOSE AS A PARENT ONE FEELS THAT HE JUST NEEDS TO LEARN TO DISCIPLINE HIMSELF AND HAVE COPING SKILLS ON FOCUSSING ON HIS TASKS AT HAND.I WOULD NOT LIKE HIM TO BE ON MEDICATION FOR A LONG TERM.THANKS.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Concerned Patient
You can try Biostrath as supplement
Have him evaluated by an Occupational therapist - there are sometimes exercises they can do to learn to concentrate better.