Question
Posted by: Lindokuhle | 2008/08/25

What is the meaning of this

Two weeks ago I consulted a doctor because I had abdominal pains and stomach cramps. My periods are irregular and pregnancy was the last thing on my mind, but then the doctor conducted a pregnancy test which came out positive. He said that I was about two weeks pregnant. Well besides the continued cramps in my stomach, there hasn' t been any sign of me being pregnant, no morning sickness, frequent urination, sore breasts, cravings etc. However the one thing that bugs me is that whenever my husband and I have intercourse, there is bleeding that follows. I do not understand what is the meaning of this because there is no bleeding or the spotting that I have heard about but this happens after intercourse. The abdominal pains still contniue sometimes they are mild but sometimes they are severe. Please help me

Bleeding after intercourse may be due to a raw area on the cervix. I would suggest that you have a scan in a week to check the pregnancy.