Question
Posted by: Anonny2 | 2010/01/22

What is the clitoris

I know this might soud like a stupid question but I need to know what is the clitoris and where do I find it?

Apologies for the delay in responding.

Please don't ever be afraid to ask such questions, it is awful not knowing and being too afraid to ask!

The clitoris is a bundle of nerves in the female (I am not sure whether you are male or female) that is highly sensitive and can be pleasurable if touched. It is usually small (pea-sized), but this varies from woman to woman, and it becomes larger and more sensitive when sexually aroused. I have found a website with images of the clitoris that will help you to identify where it is (I am referring to the first and third image on the following website http://boardreader.com/i/Clitoris.html)

I hope that is useful for starters, feel free to ask more later.

6
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/01/25

Apologies for the delay in responding.

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Condom Man | 2010/01/24

On the outside of your vagina , upper part is the openeing through which U wee. Just above it is the clit, covered by skin called the hood. Lift the hood with your fingers + U will see a pinkish little knob. Use a mirror if U have to. Once Uve located it, put some lube on your finger + gently start to rub that little knob. I promise U within a matter of minutes u' ll experience the most pleasurable sensations U can imagine. U can later use a vibrator there or get your partner to kiss, lick + suck there. My wife calls it her pleasure button. Thats what its made for. Enjoy!

Reply to Condom Man
Posted by: Alicia | 2010/01/22

Come here and i' ll show you!

Reply to Alicia
Posted by: MINX | 2010/01/22

looks almost like a tiny tip of a penis

Reply to MINX
Posted by: XXX | 2010/01/22

Woman,we all had to start somewhere !
It is on the outside of the vagina,in the middle and is generally about the size of a pea.By licking,kissing,rubbing it,it stimulates the woman.
Google it for more info.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Woman | 2010/01/22

Google first. Bloody hell, I cannot believe it.

Reply to Woman