Posted by: Wondering | 2009-02-17

What is the Change

I would realy apreciate your help
1 I would like to know what are my changes on being pregnant
I had been on clomid for 3 months now and on the 09 February i was ovulating and me and my hubby also had intercourse but the thing is he have low sperm count but for the past 2 months his been drinking spermaid?
2 Then i would like to know for the last 4 day' s i am so tierd that i can not stay awake and i urinate very offen even get up at night to go to the toilet can it be early pregnancy signs.
TTC for 2 years now
Please help me

Dear Wondering

The symptoms you are describing my possibly be early changes of pregnancy. I would suggest that you either do a blood pregnancy test if you have not yet missed your period or if you have missed your period already, do a urine pregnancy test that is commercially available at your pharmacy. The chances of falling pregnant with a low sperm count is always lower than normal but it also depends entirely on how low the sperm count is and in addition other factors like the motility of the sperm and the quality or the morphology of the sperm. In addition from your side you also need to find out if your hormones are all normal, if you are ovulating and in addition to see if your fallopian tubes are patent. I suggest you visit you gynaecologist or fertility specialist to undertake all of the above tests.

Answered by: Dr Y. M. Dasoo

Posted by: ABS | 2009-02-19

If you ovulated on the 9th, conception &  implantation would only take place approx 8 days later. I think it is still too early to experience symptoms. You might be experiencing premenstrual symptoms.

Reply to ABS