Question
Posted by: Desprate to now | 2010/05/20

What is the chance

I woul like to know what is the chance for me to be pregnant
I have a 28 day cycle had my period the 11 April regular period were sepouse to have my period again on the 8 May I only had spoting on the 10 May &  it only lasted about a day.
What would be considered a normal period haw many day''s i usualy have a 4 to 5 day period

Then you have not had a normal period and should do a pregnancy test.

2

Posted by: Zama | 2010/05/21

Spotting is not really considered as a period. You will note that on most trying to conceive sites you calculate the length of your period from the day you see red blood. not spotting. Maybe take a Home Pregnancy Test...there may be a little surprise in store for you. Or go for a blood test as it is more reloable.

Good luck!

Reply to Zama