Question
Posted by: ANON | 2010-03-05

WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF THIS?

The past few days I have a lot of wind, gas, burping etc...feel bloated, nauseas, headache. I am trying to eat correctly, most days have fruit and yoghurt or muesli in the mornings, dinners I usually leave out carbs, having protein and veg. I got some Bevispas from the Chemist and it does not help, well I only took it for two days. I then got some Iri Co (Herbal colon stuff), I took one yesterday morning and could feel my blood pressure rise (got headache), so have not taken another one. What do you think is the cause?

You will have to consult a gastroenterologist, in order to have tests done to make a diagnosis. Your doctor will be able to refer you.