Posted by: sam | 2010-10-12

what is the best toy to buy?

My hubby and i are interested in trying some sex toys but have no idea what to get? what is the best sex toy to get?

It is all personal preference and you will have to experiment with afew till you know what is best for you. Deidre - SASHA

Posted by: sexologist | 2010-10-13

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: UMANNO | 2010-10-12

The Idea of sex toys is kinda nice, I would be more appreciative of it if men started using blow up dolls and those kind of stuff. I believe real sex would become completely erased. Most woman will loose their sexual hold over man.....ha ha ha. call me old fashion but all these things are kinda too white and promote furhter detachment from each other. Am i wrong to say that it will act as the facilitator between a man and his wife..must say as well i like the comment from 2 of the ladies, guys can''t do what these toys do for us, oh is that so? hope you know i can also get me a brand new p u s s y, tight and non complacent. as a matter of fact, i can buy a brand new p u s s y every month. so i can watch my tv all day without having to do the dishes, clean around, entatein stupid people at my house. Sht maybe i got issues but i got you thinking.

Reply to UMANNO
Posted by: Stronkie | 2010-10-12

Before you know it, you''ll be hooked on the toy or toy''s. And hubby won''t be able to keep up and (even if he is Superman) satisfy you anymore. There is no way he can move that fast for so long on the same spot.
If you want to spend money rather invest in a book or dvd''s like Kama Sutra etc. you can both benefit from. Learn each others body and appreciate one another. Love each other.

Reply to Stronkie
Posted by: Basjan | 2010-10-12

Our vibrating -|- ring can make her cum in 60 seconds!

Reply to Basjan
Posted by: A4 | 2010-10-12

Hello Sam
Well there are so much too chose from and a good way to spice up the norma l bedroom routine .....It would be more exciting if you and your hubby can visit an adult shop together and choose a good girl i did the same and we bought an average size vibrator and during foreplay I use it on her and this hightens her climax.....and yes it''s a lot of fun.....
so enjoy your choice.....

Reply to A4
Posted by: A woman | 2010-10-12

I am glad to see there is other men who are open to the idea of using toys and not feel threatened by them. I wish more men would realize that they cannot do for us what toys can achieve.

Reply to A woman
Posted by: Bozo | 2010-10-12

Come on Lego, just tell us this technique for the longer orgasm for her.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: Lego | 2010-10-12

This is not really a toy, but the results are wild! There is a video called Expanded Orgasm For Her. Look for it on Amazon. Man, the lady loves this technique! There is also one for Him, but we have not tried it yet. Can''t wait!

Reply to Lego
Posted by: A man | 2010-10-12

Normally between R100 &  R200, the remote control ones are more expensive, around R300 to R500. If you do a search the net for them you will find a big variety of them for varying prices.

Reply to A man
Posted by: sam | 2010-10-12

Thanks a man, how much do they go for usuallly?

Reply to sam
Posted by: Woman | 2010-10-12

Agreed, a Man. Eggs are fun!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: A man | 2010-10-12

This is not an easy question to answer, as what works for one does not necessarily work for another. I have bought a few for my lady, and some of them are quite pricey, and when you find they don''t work there is nothing you can do with them. My lady gets intense orgasms from a cheap vibrating egg, as compared to the much talked about Layaspot. I recently bought her the Mystic Wand which is a favourite toy for many it seems, it does work well but costs about R1200. If I was you I would start with a vibrating egg, as they are cheap and will give you an indication of what your body needs, we use it a lot as part of foreplay, it is great to see her enjoy it.

Reply to A man
Posted by: XXX | 2010-10-12

Give " Roger Rabbit"  a try ......

Reply to XXX