Posted by: Shelly | 2009-01-31

What is the best cardio equipment to use for a lady

I want to find out what is the best cardio to do to burn fat. I have been told that cycling on a mobile bike makes the ladies thighs get too bulky. I walk on the treadmill for about 20 min on a speed of 7.2 with no incline but after about 10 min the treadmill says caution my heart rate is too high. I am healthy, the trainer at the gym said I must slow down but then how will I burn the fat, I need to loose about 7kg. I do pilates 2x a week and walk on the treadmill for about 15 tp 20 minutes before the pilates class and then I walk in the fresh air 2x a week for about 45 minutes.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Shelly

Thank you for visiting

Your exercise is rather adequate. Consult a personal trainer for a rigorous cardio-vascular cession at least five times a week. In association with this, you should consult a dietrician for a good balanced diet.