Posted by: Mohammed | 2010-10-30

what is sex time ?

when I sex with my wife , my wife wants more time, more strokes. But I am in without strokes for about 15 minutes, but when I starts ponding her, maximum 50 strokes to ejaculate. She wants more ponding. I wanna know what is the normal strokes to ejaculate ?

Unfortunately there is no average number of strokes that is considered normal/abnormal. If this is a source of concern between you and your wife, and it is starting to cause stress in your sexual life, than it is something to be addressed. First it is important to exclude Premature ejaculation, which by definition is ejaculation occurring within one minute of vaginal penetration. If you think this might apply to you, than you need to see a urologist or sexologist to assist with further treatment. You could try other ways to prolong your time to ejaculation eg by using the start-stop method (interrupting penetration before ejaculation and then re-inserting), with your wife's consent (preferably), you could practice prolonging by masturbation (or hand jobs). You could pleasure her for longer by fingering her before penetration so she climaxes earlier and foreplay also helps in this regard. If these dont work, you can consult with a sexologist or couple's therapist who might be able to give you more advice.

Posted by: Stephanie | 2010-10-31

It depends on person to person.
The best thing would be to enjoy more foreplay before sex. " Warm up"  your wife before penetration and she''ll come sooner.
If you feel you''re about to ejaculate and you see that your wife isn''t ready yet, then wait a minute or two before starting again.

Reply to Stephanie