Question
Posted by: Pat | 2012/06/15

What is right 2.

I want to thank the Sexologist for the response. As far as my old friend is concerned, I don''t suppose its wrong what I''m doing, but wrote that what everyone is saying to me. I only went on this site to prove how sick people are and that there are still a few good people out there. My schoolwork is excellent, A''s and B''s.
I showed this message to my friend, the old guy, and he took me to.
Sorry have to go will continue

Big pleasure - work hard at school, we need a new generation of young adults who can help build the morality of this country. Good luck with your school work and hope to hear that you did well at varsity in a few years time! Deidre - SASHA

6
Posted by: gerald newell | 2012/06/28

My wife turned fridget What to do??

Reply to gerald newell
Posted by: Kevin | 2012/06/18

Again, another story writer

Reply to Kevin
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/06/17

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Stevie | 2012/06/15

GEEZ PAT!!!

GET OVER YOURSELF ALLREADY, HANGING WITH THE PLATINUMS!!!!

SHAME ON YOU!!!

Reply to Stevie

Are you saying that you slept with the old man

Posted by: Pat | 2012/06/15

As I was saying he took me to Church and made me promise on my knees that I would only have sex after I''m married, and if my husband to be does not respect my values then he is does not deserve me.He said I cannot marry him as he made a vow "  for richer for poorer until death do us part"  and as he joked, his wife is going nowhere just yet. He then told me this, JESUS came into this world, was humiliated, suffered, to bring us but one word LOVE (LOVE everything that can love you back and like the others) The devil then took this word and changed it to LUST and as you can see most replies were based on LUST. The world now tell us forget LOVE, LUST is the way just use a condom and if you don''t, then Kill the result, we don''t want it to suffer, result YOU will suffer. I have now got the answers I need, I showed this to my parents, but they are too busy, it does not matter, I will still be friends with the old man and visit him and if I have a problem I know he is there for me. I also ask GOD to bless us and JESUS to put in a good word for us, Boy do we need it.

Reply to Pat