Question
Posted by: goga | 2008/12/08

what is passive aggresive behaviour

Could you please explaine to me what is passive aggresive behaviour and how to deal with it

That would take far more time and space than I can provide here ! Says he, in a somewhat passive-aggressive manner. Brifely, an active-aggressive person would slap your face or shout at you ; a passive-aggressive person wopuld rather punish you by making mistakes, forgetting promises, sabotaging things important to you. Do a google search and I'm sure you'll find loads of material about dealing with them. The main thing would be to avoid giving them power and control over activities and other things of importance to you