Posted by: ILoveMyAnimals | 2009-04-20

What is my dog sensing?

We built a new house and have been in it for about two months now and at least 4 nights a week one of my dogs will get up during the night and she walks around the house sniffing like something is in the house. She goes all over the house and to every corner and she does this for about 30 minutes. It freaks me out. A friend suggested she may be sleep walking so the other night I got up talk to her (the dog, Little Bit), pet her and tried to comfort her she acknowledged me and let me love on her but then went right back to it. She has this very concerned look on her face as she is sniffing around. What do you think is going on? Do I have some sort of " presence"  in my house? For all I know she may have done this in the old house and I might not have known it because it had carpet in all the rooms, in the new house all of the floors are hard wood so what wakes me up is the clicking of her nails on the floor.

Dear ILoveMyAnimals

Get an exorcist to come and check your house out.

Posted by: Mandi | 2009-04-23

She might be smelling a cat which comes into the house? Or a rodent?

Reply to Mandi