Question
Posted by: Nix | 2010-09-14

What is it ?!!

Since after I had my second child (both naturally) I am sure I can feel a ''mass'' like hard thing above and sometimes below my pubic bone (sometimes it moves or isnt there - but its not urine in the bladder I know what that feels like or in the colon). I feel it when I sit not lie down. Its also not a muscle as its deep inside. I''ve had it for 5 years and it hasnt changed, I have had scans and gynae exams with my checks since then for other routine check ups, but apparently all is normal (huh?) (maybe they cant feel it or dont check the bladder?. It doesnt feel normal to me?! I always thought it was my uterus, but now I think it might be in my bladder!!!! What if its a bladder mass or something else that''s been missed?

Hallo Nix
Maybe it is a cyst that fills up certain times of the month. Maybe you should go to the gyne when you feel it and show him/her specifically where it is?

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-09-14

Hallo Nix